To answer MESS REQUESTS for meeting me in person with various of excuses, the firm answer is:" NO, THANK YOU!".
Q: "I sent you PM"
AM: "I don't read PM, as I am AM"
Q: "What will it take to see you?".
AM: "Geeze, it will take all of your blood and bones. And NO ONE has ever succeed"
Q: "Can I give you $$$?"
AM: "Give your $$$ to charities"
Q: "What if I give you a lot of $$$?"
AM: "Money CAN NOT buy everything"
Q: "I know where I can see you"
A: "You will only see 911"

I thank you ALL for enjoying my movies, my photos and my posts, but forget the attempts for private meetings. I will have public meetings in my movie and charity events.

Go Boating, Flying Airplane, and Hiking and Sun Gazing are favorite relaxation methods and exercises of Body, Mind, and Spirit. It is beyond the term of #modeling or #acting any more. They called me" The #sailor's Moon" in the #Marina.
#Boating #Sailing #Boat #Ship #Ocean #Relaxation #Exercise.
#Aviation #Pilot #Lifestyle #Fly #Plane #Airplane #PrivateJet #Areophotogrgohy #Sky #Helicopter #BodyMindSpirit #Hiking #SunGazing.
Photos, HDVideos, #Panorama Videos will be available on Angemaya.com

#angemaya
 www.angemaya.com : Entertainment WebSeries (Tons of unreleased Ange Maya's photos & videos of Event, Travel, Dance, Fly, Beauty Tips, Personal journey and Growth). Coming soon!
* www.agelessmovie.com : Empowerment Documentaries & WebSeries #AgelessMovie (Holistic Healing, Consciousness Evolution,  #Ageless, Cosmos, Science, Technology, Investment, interviews...). Coming soon!
* www.ConsciousnessMovie.com : #ConsciousnessEvolution Sci-Fi Feature Film #ConsciousnessMovie
* www.ChinaSpyMovie.com : sci-fi action feature film
* www.GoddessHerb.com : #GoddessHerb
* www.Facebook.com/AngeMayaWorld : FanPage (Films & Beauty & Holistic Wellness & Consciousness Evolution)
www.twitter.com/angemaya www.pinterest.com/angemaya www.google.com/+AngeMayacom www.instagram.com/angemayacom www.youtube.com/angemaya www.angemaya.blogspot.com  www.angemaya.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/AletaVampireMistress  www.facebook.com/NuclearGirlFilm  www.facebook.com/SuperCloneFilm  www.facebook.com/AgelessMovie  www.Facebook.com/ConsciousnessMovie

#AletaVampireMistress : Walmart / Amazon / BestBuy/ WorldWide Disctribution
*Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Aleta-Vampire-Mistress-DVD/55372607
*Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Aleta-Vampire-Mistress-Ange-Maya/dp/B010MOY71Q
*Amazon Japan:  http://amzn.asia/3EXrjbu ; *Amazon UK:  http://amzn.eu/iD8m5Nh

Comments

Popular Posts